Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You know what I just thought about?

Why my Technorati Authority keeps going up & down.

It's that EVIL GENIUS Joe Tech!

Because I go there & play the slots until I have ALL the small text ads & then that's when it goes up. After all my links are replaced, it goes back down.

Let's see if that has anything to do with it.

Right now my # is 89.

----------------
Listening to: Sara Bareilles - Love Song
via FoxyTunes

Yep.




Well, at least that mystery is solved, LOL.

I'm seriously going to bed right now. I'm going to take a sleeping pill. Maybe drink one of these shitty Pomegranate & Raspberry beers that I bought.



I don't even know why I buy beer. It's disgusting. But any time I see Raspberry, Green Apple or Pomegranate, I have to try it.

I told you I was an idiot...

----------------
Listening to: Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog