Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You know what I just thought about?

Why my Technorati Authority keeps going up & down.

It's that EVIL GENIUS Joe Tech!

Because I go there & play the slots until I have ALL the small text ads & then that's when it goes up. After all my links are replaced, it goes back down.

Let's see if that has anything to do with it.

Right now my # is 89.

----------------
Listening to: Sara Bareilles - Love Song
via FoxyTunes

Yep.




Well, at least that mystery is solved, LOL.

I'm seriously going to bed right now. I'm going to take a sleeping pill. Maybe drink one of these shitty Pomegranate & Raspberry beers that I bought.



I don't even know why I buy beer. It's disgusting. But any time I see Raspberry, Green Apple or Pomegranate, I have to try it.

I told you I was an idiot...

----------------
Listening to: Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog