Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're watching the lunar eclipse.

If you didn't know about it, go outside NOW. It's 9pm EST.

About 1/4 of it is in shadow. But it's cloudy here, you might have a better view.

Go WATCH!

8:31 update.

It's too cloudy to see anything right now, but before, the moon had a yellowish halo with a red ring around it.

Cool!

No one else is out watching it. Although they might think the world is ending since I haven't used the front door in at least a year, LOL.

8:44 Update

I had to go to the bathroom.

When I came back, I opened the door to see if the clouds had moved so I could see the moon again. They hadn't. But then I turned around:

Me - SHIT!
Evan - WHAT?!?
Me - CAT! Get it!

So he swung his robe belt at it while I stood there with the screen open & the cat ran out.

I HATE CATS.

But they love me.

The entire time I was outside, it kept inching closer & closer to me. I kept hissing.

I came inside because I don't want to have an allergy attack.

Evil Minions of Satan is what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog