Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're watching the lunar eclipse.

If you didn't know about it, go outside NOW. It's 9pm EST.

About 1/4 of it is in shadow. But it's cloudy here, you might have a better view.

Go WATCH!

8:31 update.

It's too cloudy to see anything right now, but before, the moon had a yellowish halo with a red ring around it.

Cool!

No one else is out watching it. Although they might think the world is ending since I haven't used the front door in at least a year, LOL.

8:44 Update

I had to go to the bathroom.

When I came back, I opened the door to see if the clouds had moved so I could see the moon again. They hadn't. But then I turned around:

Me - SHIT!
Evan - WHAT?!?
Me - CAT! Get it!

So he swung his robe belt at it while I stood there with the screen open & the cat ran out.

I HATE CATS.

But they love me.

The entire time I was outside, it kept inching closer & closer to me. I kept hissing.

I came inside because I don't want to have an allergy attack.

Evil Minions of Satan is what they are!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog