Sunday, February 17, 2008

Entrecard News

First, An Unsuspecting Notebook is now my best Entrecard Advertiser ever. I got 320 clicks on my advert on his blog on 2/15. That's what my statistics say. But 320? Really? MMmmmk...

Second, I won 800 credits from Joe Tech because It's Worth Knowing clicked on my Entrecard Slots widget and won 200 EC. Then he doubled it by favoriting Joe and doubled that by writing a recommendation. Since he came from my blog, I also won 800 EC. WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

I just got an e-mail that jDonuts sent me 20 EC for a "good comment". Cool! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog