Monday, December 31, 2007

Entrecard - Above the fold

BunGirl has tagged me for a meme... Here's the rules:

* Create a post on your blog that links back to this post, so people will know where the Meme came from and who tagged you.
* Tag 8 bloggers not mentioned in this post, but only those that display their Entrecard widget above the fold.
* Leave a comment on this post with a link to the post you created on your blog.

And Here's the eight bloggers I'm tagging:

1. Mrs. Sparrow
2. My Blog Rules
3. Kevin Numerick
4. Things by Mike
5. Darkside Dreamland
6. MerDurian
7. Thoughts from Down Under
8. Original MX5

Have fun guys, and thanks for making your Entrecard easy to find!

----------------
Listening to: Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody?
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog