Monday, January 28, 2008

Transferred from my main blog

Remember this?

Back when Paula Abdul was the shit?

I never thought she was a good singer. I didn't really like her dancing either. It all looked the same. (I bet if you took the dance breaks out of any of her videos & changed the song, it would still match.)

Anyway, this used to be one of my favorite songs, in spite of her voice.




Rupaul doing the same song. I've always been jealous of the way he could put his makeup on. Drag queens are AWESOME make up artists, LOL.



----------------
Listening to: Paula Abdul - Vibeology
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog