Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monday Memeage - 1/28/08

Manic Monday


If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
Clean the bathroom, clean out the fridge & oven, iron all of Evan's school clothes. They'd have plenty to do throughout the week, LOL.

Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence? Yes. If I'd never bought that Astro Pop, Evan wouldn't be here, LOL.

You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do? Defend her. All you'd really have to do in that situation is say "Hey! She's my friend!" and everyone would start apologizing & change the subject ASAP.

----------------
Listening to: Bangles - Manic Monday
via FoxyTunes

Monday's a Bitch

1. What was the last holiday you went on? Is that the same thing as vacation? I don't do that.

2. Have you ever been to Chicago? Probably ridden through it on a Greyhound.

3. What's the best example from your life of the phrase "Truth is stranger than fiction"? No idea.

4. How often do you take Taxis? Are they useful to you, or a waste of money? Only once. When I was in NYC.

5. Do you prefer brown sugar or white sugar? I use Splenda unless I'm baking cookies. Then I use brown sugar.

----------------
Listening to: Hall And Oates - Method Of Modern Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog