Thursday, January 31, 2008

Maybe I should censor myself around Evan

So, Evan went to my mother's house for dinner.

I kind of freaked out for 5 seconds when he didn't get off of the bus after school, but I had forgotten that he was going over there.

Anyway, when she brought him home, this is the conversation.

Me - Did you do your homework at Nana's House?
E - Yes.
MD - That's the first thing I told him when he got to my house. "Do your homework." You need to take your son to Wal mart.
Me - Why?
E - I need a composition notebook.
Me - How long have you known about this?
MD - *Giggles*
E - I've known about it since Wednesday, but I forgot.
Me - Go look in your room and see if you have any (because I buy a whole lot of shit at the before school sales)
E - I only have spiral. We can't have spiral.
Me - Why?
MD - That's what I asked!
E - I don't know? Because the Science teacher hates us?

So I put on some clothes.

Me - Do you want to watch Al while we're gone?
MD - I guess. Even though I just watched him yesterday.
Me - Evan, get the computer ready so Nana can watch Al.

I'm putting on my shoes

MD - Hurry up and get out!!!
E - You're telling US to get out of OUR house?
Me - She wants to be alone so she can watch Al.
E - *Whispers to me* I hope she doesn't masturbate.
MD - What did he say???
Me - Go get in the car.
MD - I want to know what he said!!!
Me - I'll tell you after he's in the car & safe from you.

So I told her & she laughed.

Then said "Tell him I'm going to beat him."

But I can't believe some of the shit he says. He got it from me, but I just hope he doesn't do it in public, LOL.

----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Escapade
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog