Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Faves 1/11/08

Favorite Game/Reality Show

1. Run's House. It's nice to see a normal family that respects and loves each other while still having fun.

2. Project Runway. I watch it, but it makes me feel like I just don't "get" fashion because the designs I love rarely win, LOL. They kept freaking Santiago on there forever. I HATED his designs. But I LOVED his personality.

I can't think of any more right now.

Because I'm hungry.

But I watch a lot of TV. If you read this blog at all, you know that already, LOL.


----------------
Listening to: Rich Prez - Respect
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog