Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Memeage - 12/20/07

3x Thursday

1. Have you gotten any new toys/gadgets lately? If so, what are they? If not, is there anything that you want? No


2. Do you like learning how to use new toys/gadgets? Why/why not?
Not really

3. Pick an outrageous toy/gadget that you want (price is no issue!). What is it? Why do you want it? All in one Scanner/printer. So that I can scan all of Evan's baby pics.


Thursday Challenge: Communication



I chose "Nonverbal Communication" as my theme within the theme, LOL.

----------------
Listening to: Diddy - Tell Me (feat Christina Aguilera)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog