Sunday, December 09, 2007

I don't normally do memes on Sunday, but...

Blog Talkers

What does your blog template say about you?
No idea.

What would you LIKE it to say about you? I don't know what I'd like it to say about ME. I am so much more complicated & multifaceted than one look.

How often do you change your blog template? Lately, every day, LOL.

Do you change it yourself or do you hire someone to do it for you? Myself


How much would you pay to have someone redesign your blog template?

$0.00 Why pay someone when I can do it myself?

Do you plan on giving your blog a facelift for the new year? I was actually trying to find a "Winter" theme that I could stick with for a while. Which is why I keep changing it. I think I like this one, though. It might last a week... ;-)


Randomness

Name 3 of each:

-Pet Peeves Slow drivers, Evan not turning off the water ALL THE WAY after he takes a shower, people using Their, They're & There interchangeably (and other grammar/spelling errors)

-Close Friends I have one friend. The rest are acquaintances.

-Favorite Movies Underworld, The Abyss, Dogma

-Foods You Love Hot Wings, Potato Chips, Short Ribs marinated in Soy Sauce, garlic & Sesame Oil

-Favorite Books Books 4,5 & 6 of the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

-TV Shows You Like House MD, Grey's Anatomy, Moonlight

----------------
Listening to: Fruit of the Loom Guys - Blue
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog