Thursday, December 06, 2007

FOAD Thursday

I've never done this before, LOL.

FOAD is an acronym for Fuck Off And Die.

So, to the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP), FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Resolve the issue already.

From what I've read, what the WGA (Writers Guild of America) is asking for doesn't seem like much. Like a drop in the bucket compared to what producers will make from DVD sales & internet downloads.

So, pay the writers. If not for them, you wouldn't have anything from which to make money.

And I want an entire season of House.

Thanks.



----------------
Listening to: Paul Thorn - Aint Love Strange
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog