Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm a winner

Five on Friday

1. Do you feel that you are you a lucky person? Yes

2. Have you ever won a contest, sweepstakes, or raffle? Yes

3. In your opinion, what constitutes a good prize? Anything I'd actually use or something that I would buy on my own.

4. How often do you enter your name into sweepstakes or raffle drawings? Never anymore

5. What is the best thing you have ever won? (prize, award, recognition, etc.) I won $200 of CDs once. I really don't remember the other crap.

Friday Fiver

1. What's your personal hell? A party with hundreds of people.

2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces? Dim. Mommy Dearest calls me a vampire.


3. What's the weather like today?
No idea.

4. Is it easy to be you? No. I think the physical challenges I deal with day to day would send weaker people into a deep depression.

5. Friday fill-in: My heaven is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog