Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Memes

3x Thursday

1. Do you live near your immediate (like, your mom & dad, siblings, grandparents, etc) family? How close/far away are you?
Yes. 2 minutes by car.

2. If you don't live near your immediate family, how often do you get a chance to see them? If you do live near, how often do you see them? Whenever they come by.

3. Do you like having your family close/far away? Why/why not? Yes. For health reasons.

Thursday Challenge

This week's theme is: Purple


Blueberry Evan, purple flowers & Evan with Starr (RIP) and her purple ball.

Thursday Threesome


Onesome: "Details--are everything!", or so it is said. Are a a details person? ...or a big picture person? Depends on the situation. When I have a goal in mind, I am very detail oriented. If there's no goal, details really don't matter.

Twosome: Details-- (in the military definition) can be a royal pain: what routine detail at your job/school/home would you cheerfully off-load to someone else? Cleaning. Everything, LOL. I need a maid.

Threesome: Details-- and devils: what are you willing to work on nearly endlessly until you "get it right"?
Again, it depends on the situation. I worked nearly endlessly to get this blog header to show up in the right place. I still haven't found a "look" I'd want to keep indefinitely. But I haven't given up either. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog