Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pirate Speak

I really be havin' nothin' t' say, but I be goin' t' try & blog more. This be me Wensdee Mind Hump post.

Mommy Dearest came o'er last high tide'. She claims she hasn`t been here in a moon.

She wasn`t missed.

But I did talk th' lass' into takin' Evan t' Movie Gallery t' be seein' if they had "Superman Doomsday" (they didna) & then takin' th' lad's t' th' grocery store so he could get me some garlic.

Then she had t' watch Al (dur) & Evan had t' do his homework. He`s readin' Harry Potter & th' Order o' th' Phoenix in AR, so I turned off th' TV & we both read (I be readin' Blaze by RichardStephen BachmanKing).

MD - That`s so sweet.
Me - What?
MD - That ye guys be havin' readin' time together.
Me - TODAY we be havin' readin' time together. He gets graded on readin' books & I jus' got this here log so I might as well read while he`s silent.
MD - Oh.

That be all.

----------------
Now playing: Prince - Irresistable Bitch
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love pirate speak! It makes the mundane so much more interesting! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankee for doin' the mind hump! Arr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog