Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got 3 hours of sleep last night

I planned to sleep after Evan got on the bus this morning. But I wasn't able to fall asleep.

So I vacuumed. I washed dishes. I'm marinating some meat for tomorrow (soy sauce, sesame oil & garlic) & froze some ribs in teriyaki sauce for some other time. Swept the floor. I was going to mop, felt like I was going to pass out. Decided to try to sleep again.

There isn't jack shit on TV during the day. I watched fucking Ellen & Tyra & part of "The View". Then I decided to watch the Kingdom Hospital marathon on Sci Fi.

Anyway, I had to go to the bathroom.

While I was up there, I cleaned the toilet & shit. (Not 'took a shit', cleaned shit...) and it was about 9 after the hour when I realized that it was still on the Sci Fi channel.

I knew I was recording 2 things at 2 EST, so the channel should have changed on its own.

I come downstairs & I don't have CBS. It's some latin channel????

It's finally CBS again.

That was crazy.

And I still can't sleep. :-(

I'll get sleepy after Evan gets home and starts talking a mile a minute about his school day.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I don't sleep well either, I was up the other night until 3a.m. watching Bridezilla and Soprano re-runs, I have no idea what my problem is.. Stress???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog