Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got 3 hours of sleep last night

I planned to sleep after Evan got on the bus this morning. But I wasn't able to fall asleep.

So I vacuumed. I washed dishes. I'm marinating some meat for tomorrow (soy sauce, sesame oil & garlic) & froze some ribs in teriyaki sauce for some other time. Swept the floor. I was going to mop, felt like I was going to pass out. Decided to try to sleep again.

There isn't jack shit on TV during the day. I watched fucking Ellen & Tyra & part of "The View". Then I decided to watch the Kingdom Hospital marathon on Sci Fi.

Anyway, I had to go to the bathroom.

While I was up there, I cleaned the toilet & shit. (Not 'took a shit', cleaned shit...) and it was about 9 after the hour when I realized that it was still on the Sci Fi channel.

I knew I was recording 2 things at 2 EST, so the channel should have changed on its own.

I come downstairs & I don't have CBS. It's some latin channel????

It's finally CBS again.

That was crazy.

And I still can't sleep. :-(

I'll get sleepy after Evan gets home and starts talking a mile a minute about his school day.

*sigh*

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog