Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Memes

Five on Friday: Baby Talk

1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends? Not really. I think the youngest is 3 now.

2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children? Hell no. I speak to babies like they can understand me.

3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her? Nothing. She's a stranger.


4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public?
I smile at babies. If they smile back I might keep talking.


5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?

Why the hell would I go there? I don't have any babies. I don't want any babies. I'm not getting anything from there. I don't like shopping for ME, I would not shop in a department just for the sake of looking.

Friday Fill-in

1. I think I'm hungry.
2. I desire a beef chimichanga.
3. What if I actually met Hugh Laurie.
4. The best thing about what??.
5. When will Evan start picking up his effing clothes without me reminding him 57,000,008 times?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was the season premier of House MD.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Bionic Woman, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the bathroom and Sunday, I want to get to sleep at a normal hour!

1 comment:

  1. If Evan is your son, when he moves out. If Evan is your husband, when he's gone from this earth LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog