Five on Friday: Baby Talk
1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends? Not really. I think the youngest is 3 now.
2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children? Hell no. I speak to babies like they can understand me.
3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her? Nothing. She's a stranger.
4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public? I smile at babies. If they smile back I might keep talking.
5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?
Why the hell would I go there? I don't have any babies. I don't want any babies. I'm not getting anything from there. I don't like shopping for ME, I would not shop in a department just for the sake of looking.
1. I think I'm hungry.
2. I desire a beef chimichanga.
3. What if I actually met Hugh Laurie.
4. The best thing about what??.
5. When will Evan start picking up his effing clothes without me reminding him 57,000,008 times?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was the season premier of House MD.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Bionic Woman, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the bathroom and Sunday, I want to get to sleep at a normal hour!
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...