Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Loaded Questions



Hypotheticals: If 50 people in your age group were selected randomly, how many do you think you would find leading a happier life than yours?

10 or less. I don't think most people are truly happy.

Plus this is a rural area where most people work 12 hours, go home & get drunk, then do it all over again.

Anything Goes: What nasty habits do you have?

Farting

No-Brainers: What is/was your worst subject in high school?

History. It's extremely boring. I HATE compulsory subjects!

Personals: What is the grossest thing you have ever done in public?
Fart

1 comment:

  1. Farting is your worst habit? I need to go live in a cave! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog