Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photo Hunt



Today's theme is Hobby.



I have a lot of hobbies. Probably because I don't have a job/life. LMAO!

Blogging
.
Obviously.

Reading.
Believe it or not. When I'm not online or watching TV, I read. Sometimes I HAVE to read. I go on a binge and read a book a day.

I use my books for decoration around my house. I'm really not into knick-knacks or whatever other people call those dust catchers they put in every available space in their houses. Could be that I still have bad memories from Mommy Dearest waking me up at 7 o'fuckingclock every geedee Saturday to dust ALL of her crap.

She - You have to MOVE stuff to dust!
Me - Why??? The dust is around the stuff, not under it!

HEH.

Listening to music
Music is SUCH a huge part of my life. I played clarinet when I was younger. My parents bought be a keyboard and electric guitar too. (When I was 13 I was going to learn every instrument possible and then go meet Prince and be a part of the Revolution.)

When I'm on the computer, I'm listening to music. When I'm in the car, I'm listening to music. Sometimes I have the TV on one of the music stations.

I couldn't live without music.

Watching TV
What else am I supposed to do when I'm up all frigging night? OMG! It's 5:06 am. *cries*

PSPing
Paintshop Pro. That's what I used to make that collage. Because I'm AWAKE. *sigh*

I'm off to try to sleep before The Boy wakes up at 7 freaking 30 and starts watching cartoons so loud that they can hear them in the next county.

19 comments:

  1. Cool collage of your hobbies! :) Both of my humans enjoy reading and my mom enjoys blogging. I enjoy blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm a PSP'er as well. But I'm attempting to learn how to use Photo Shop. I was reluctant to put my computer down as a hobby, now I'm thinking I should have...LOL! Thanks for sharing, my hobby is up, stop by if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage to illustrate your hobbies. :) I also enjoy blogging (obviously!) and reading. :) I love books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice hobbies and my daughter would agree with the PSPing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i <3 itunes. right now i'm up to 12,454 songs on my computer...

    that collection keeps growing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo...you like Prince??? Our dad would say you have fantastic taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 80s Prince. Before he lost his mind and kept changing his name...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a reader too, although I have slowed down since I started blogging. It takes way more time than I had expected.
    I can read a book a day too, and I have very eclectic tastes.
    Thanks for visiting
    jmb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many bloggers have the same hobbies I see. I would have a lot more, but there are things like painting and cooking that I just am not very good at. So I will look at beautiful art and taste wonderful dishes and give thanks for the people who can make life more special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collage! I love your writing style too. It makes me laugh with recognition of stuff that life hands out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogging is fun! My Mommie likes to read a lot too, and watch TV. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting collage -- and I share two of your hobbies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are a lot of great hobbies, and a great collage too! You've got so much to do, it's no wonder you're an insomniac. I get insomnia too, once in a while, usually coz of blogging. Happy hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog! Maw here at the Forty Paws loves reading too. And her and Paw really love House-we see your Hugh Laurie collage.

    Thanks for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great hobbies, reading is a great one, as obviously blogging! Mom likes music alot as well, and she plays Irish fiddle.

    Glad you liked me in my harness. I love it, and have become quite the neighborhood celebrity! Thanks for the visit.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loads of great hobbies - definitely all ones that I love as well.

    Thanks for stopping by - Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a lot of hobbies! I'm with you on the dusting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the scrap booking for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have some similar hobbies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog