Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photo Hunt



Today's theme is Hobby.



I have a lot of hobbies. Probably because I don't have a job/life. LMAO!

Blogging
.
Obviously.

Reading.
Believe it or not. When I'm not online or watching TV, I read. Sometimes I HAVE to read. I go on a binge and read a book a day.

I use my books for decoration around my house. I'm really not into knick-knacks or whatever other people call those dust catchers they put in every available space in their houses. Could be that I still have bad memories from Mommy Dearest waking me up at 7 o'fuckingclock every geedee Saturday to dust ALL of her crap.

She - You have to MOVE stuff to dust!
Me - Why??? The dust is around the stuff, not under it!

HEH.

Listening to music
Music is SUCH a huge part of my life. I played clarinet when I was younger. My parents bought be a keyboard and electric guitar too. (When I was 13 I was going to learn every instrument possible and then go meet Prince and be a part of the Revolution.)

When I'm on the computer, I'm listening to music. When I'm in the car, I'm listening to music. Sometimes I have the TV on one of the music stations.

I couldn't live without music.

Watching TV
What else am I supposed to do when I'm up all frigging night? OMG! It's 5:06 am. *cries*

PSPing
Paintshop Pro. That's what I used to make that collage. Because I'm AWAKE. *sigh*

I'm off to try to sleep before The Boy wakes up at 7 freaking 30 and starts watching cartoons so loud that they can hear them in the next county.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog