Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I feel guilty

Because I barely speak to my BFF, but I still ask her to take me to my Dr. appts in Chattanooga.

Which means she has to drive an hour to pick me up, drive an hour back to Chatt, sit and wait while I'm seeing the Dr, drive an hour to take me home, and then drive another hour to get back home.

But it's either drive myself (and possibly get kilt because I don't drive so well anymore) or don't go because Mommy Dearest won't drive in Chatt anymore EVEN THOUGH SHE DROVE TO CHATT EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK OR TWO WHEN HER SON WAS IN THE HOSPITAL.

She didn't even drive up to see me when I was first diagnosed with MS and had to stay in the hospital for 3 days.

OMG.

She's a bitch.

I have to pee.

I love you, Sunshine! Even though I never talk to you, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog