Thursday, August 03, 2006

Football practice today

They wore the pads. Evan got his practice jersey.

Well, the coaches are finally getting more aggressive.

GOOD!

Those people they'll be playing against won't be tapping them gently to knock them over.

Evan WOULD NOT go down. I was so proud! LOL.

I knew being aggressive would be his favorite part of football. I think he really ENJOYED practice for the first time. He didn't even get back into the car before he said "Did you see me?!?!"

Cool.

1 comment:

  1. How freaking cute! I'm glad Evan loves football! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog