Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh yeah, the flooding

Feeling Normal

I

forgot to post these pictures earlier this week. They were taken 5 days ago. And yes it is still raining.



 


In the corner of MD's yard.
Flooded Yard

The gutter outside of MD's yard which fills every time it rains, but it's usually not that close to the top of the driveway.
Flooded Gutter

Internet High FiveHigh Five Friday posts:
Amy Oops - Restaurants you should avoid
Kewl stuff I found - Apparently...

I got a new stove last night!I watched "Eastwick" last night. It was good! It will be canceled soon I bet, LOL. It's based on "Witches of Eastwick" which starred Cher, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer & Jack Nicholson back in the day.

CSI:NYI don't remember what else I watched. I know I watched CSI: NY at some point.

Stella slept with Adam for reasons which are unknown to me. Danny is in a wheelchair from a shooting that occurred when they (The CSIs) were all at a bar remembering whichever one Det. Flack was sleeping with last season.

So much crap happens IRL from the season finale of a show one year to the season premiere later in the year that I forget what happened if I don't watch the repeats.

The only repeats I watch are House (because he's my Boyfriend in my mind) & Bones (in syndication because I didn't start watching it for a couple of years).

This is a schizophrenic post, LOL.

I don't care!

OH! I watched Heroes.

T-bag from Prison Break is on there now.

I don't know if I'm going to continue to watch it, though. I can't watch it on NBC in its regular night because it conflicts with other crap, so I have to watch it on G4 and those bastards have chat crap going on on the side & bottom of the screen.

Plus I really don't care what happens to them anymore.

What else didn't I watch? Grey's Anatomy. It was 2 hours, so it would have conflicted with other shows I wanted to record. I'm thinking about quitting them anyway. I don't even know why I started watching that show...

New StoveI think that's all.

I got a new stove last night! I've only been living here for 17 years with the same oven from 1953 (slight exaggeration). But now I can't figure out how to get the burners up to wrap them with foil. I don't want to break it when I just got it, LOL.

Seriously. I can't clean the stove top if I can't lift the burners. There is no info about how to lift them in the manual either...

That really is all.

I have to do the damned grocery shopping.

----------------
Now playing: Prince and the Revolution - Life can be so nice


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog