Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear God, we need to talk

Feeling Scared

I

know I asked you not to have it snow anymore this school year because I've had enough "together" time with my fucking pain in the ass know it all eats like each meal is his last meal wonderful teen. I have the proof right here ▼

Angelika's Tweet to God

So, since I heard that it might snow again FRIDAY MORNING and again on Monday, I am left to assume that you are not on Twitter.

So I will say it again.

Dear God,
Please do not let it snow anymore this school year. This is the first time in several years that The Boy has actually enjoyed school and he doesn't like to miss it. And I don't think there's enough xanax in the world to make me not want to choke the living shit out of him take some Excedrin Migraine every 4 hours. Which will keep me up for only You know how long, not to mention you know I have that caffeine allergy to deal with which could bring on another panic attack & make me more irritable than I normally am.

God at His computerSo PLEASE, don't let it snow. At all. You know these people around here close school if there's even a threat of snow.

I can't take any more, God.

Please talk to Mother Nature and have this settled before Friday.

I'm ok with and inch that doesn't stick from Friday @ 3:30pm until Sunday @ 3:30 pm.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Dear Angelika,

    The farmers down there need the moisture, so too bad. But it was your turn to get a prayer answered, so too bad you didn't pray to win the lottery. You could have had it. But no, you had to waste it on snow.

    Love,
    God

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Relax Max Dear God, it would be pretty hard for me to win the lottery since I never play. But thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog