Friday, May 16, 2008

You've Been Warned


S

ince finishing "Brother Odd", I've been reading "You've Been Warned" by James Patterson & Howard Roughan. I really don't understand how this 2 authors on one book thing works (especially if it's fiction), but I'm about one third of the way through it (5/15 4:11 am), and it just feels like a Patterson book.

I can't put it down.

The only reason I'm up right now instead of sleeping is that I had been writing another Scheduled Post & my computer was acting "special" so I restarted it, but read for about 4 hours until I decided finally remembered that I hadn't finished the post. I needed to finish it while I was still in the same "writing mood".

I tell you, I'm so scatterbrained that half the time I don't even know what I'm saying.

:-)

Whatever.

Saddleback Valley Unified School District Buslady 01:17, 16 February 2007 (UTC)Image via WikipediaAfter Evan's on the school bus (or Cheese Wagon, as he calls it) and I pass out, I'll probably finish the book today.

Earlier today I washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry by myself and actually cooked dinner. Just Tuna Helper, but it involved me being in the kitchen with a burner on and the use of a measuring cup. So it counts!

I did all of this without the benefit of a "Head Shot" or caffeine. I don't know why that is...

One useful thing that I have discovered, though, is that I can read & watch the DVR crap I record at the same time. I just read through the commercials.

I'll talk about TV on a different post, though.

I have to get back to my book.

Angelika. Out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog