High Five Friday #2
Finally. All week I've been bookmarking sites to whom I wanted wanted to give a High 5. YAY! It's finally here. :-)
These are in no particular order:
1. Jillian deserves one for THIS POST.
2. An Unsuspecting Notebook made me actually feel something with THIS POST.
3. WhyRUStalkingMe made me laugh with THIS POST.
4. The whole idea of THIS BLOG makes me laugh. I guess the author is Jess?
5. Blog Starr gets some Link Love for loving me in THIS POST.
6. I felt Monique's pain/outrage when I read THIS POST.
7. Grace gets a High 5 because I feel like it. (And because I can't remember the specific post that made me laugh or whatever...) :-)
8. Randi gets some love because I can't help but give props to people who take voting seriously, regardless of the candidate for whom they vote.
9. Xio gets a High 5 because in THIS POST, I was reminded to show the love to my friends. :-)
That is all!
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).
Find more High-Five Friday folks here!
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...